Are you looking for a CCTV Operator Training Course in Hull? We’re running a four-day course starting on 27th February. Read below for information on what the course involves and how to book.
According to the British Security Industry Association (BSIA), the UK has an estimated 5.9 million CCTV cameras. The need for CCTV and CCTV Operators is dramatically on the rise and the need for quality Closed Circuit Television training is widespread. This SIA recognised four-day course is designed to teach you how to assist companies with their CCTV, as well as train you to be a proactive CCTV Operator.
The SIA CCTV course runs over four days and is divided into three units:
- Working in the Private Security Industry.
- Working as a CCTV Operator.
- The Practical Use of CCTV Systems.
This course is for new entrants or other security personnel who would like to widen their skills and/or be eligible to apply for a CCTV Operator role in the private Security Industry. Gaining this SIA recognised Level 2 Award in CCTV Operations (Public Space Surveillance) will give you the ability to apply for an SIA CCTV Operator licence. This will enable you to work as a CCTV Operator in the UK and make you more employable.
- Highfield Level 2
- Course Title: Working as a CCTV Operator (Public Space Surveillance) within the private security industry.
- Location: SPS Training Centre, 27-28 Edgar St, Hull HU3 2DA – see on map.
- Course Length: 4 days
- Price: £240 per person
04/02/2020 – 07/02/2020
- For pricing please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book this course:
Fill out the enquiry form below and we’ll be in touch with details regarding payment etc.